Fraud, Waste, Abuse Training
Back to Training
** Quiz will be available at the end of the video.**
Full Legal Name:
1. Medicaid defines fraud as:
An intentional deception of misrepresentation
Billing for services when client is not in vehicle
All of the above
2. Examples of Fraud, Waste and Abuse are:
None of the above
3. Drivers must be trained and certified to be able to transport Medicaid clients?
4. Preventing Fraud, Waste and Abuse is everyone's responsibility. Therefore all documentation needs to be complete and accurate?
5. Any person who knowingly files a statement of claim containing any misrepresentation of any false, incomplete or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal act punishable under law and may be subject to civil penalties?