Drug & Alcohol Training
Back to Training
** Quiz will be available at the end of the video.**
Full Legal Name:
1. What is the nation’s most commonly used drug?
PCP (Angel Dust)
2. Marijuana use can do which of the following?
Dull your attention span
Affect short term memory
Impair signal detection
All of the above
3.Using drugs can impair your driving, which can lead to increased risk-taking. It also can cause changes in sensory perception, meaning that it may be more difficult to interact with and respond to the environment around you
4. Amphetamines are a synthetic stimulant that excite the central nervous system. Amphetamines are legally prescribed for treatment of narcolepsy or ADHD.
5. What kind of prescriptions have led to widespread prescription dependence?
6. All of the following are potential factors that lead to opioid dependence and addiction EXCEPT?
Having overlapping opioid prescriptions from different providers
Taking a high daily dose of the prescription
A history of alcohol or other substance dependence
A history of mental illness
Sleeping 8 hours a day